Kanha Weekend Tiger Safari
Want to make your weekend full of excitement and adventure after 2 years of lockdown? If you are a wildlife lover or tiger enthusiast, we understand your zeal to rush for a break from the stressful life. Grab our Kanha weekend tour that will give you a lifetime memorable experience even with only two safaris. The pleasant weather and an abundance of flora and fauna in this largest national park of Madhya Pradesh fascinate every wildlife photographer or nature lover. The valleys, lush grasslands, and dense forests appeal to every nature lover. Kanha National Park is famous for tigers and barasinghas sightings. The picturesque view of sunset on the Bamni Dadar Sunset Point will please your eyes. So, are you ready to loot this treasure of our Kanha Weekend Tour?
Kanha Weekend Tour Itinerary
- You will love to meet the mascot of Kanha – Bhoorsingh the Barasingha.
- Excellent guidance in tiger tracing from the expert guides with the knowledge of various signs like pugmarks, alarm calls.
- The natural beauty and enthralling wildlife provide the perfect place for passionate wildlife photographers to capture them in their cameras.
Cost & Offer
Book for a group of 4 or more and get a discount of INR 500/- per person
Book more than 120 days in advance and get a discount of INR 500/- per person
INR 8,900/- per person
Booking amount: 50% of the tour cost.
Balance can be paid up to 15 days before departure.
Book your safari with Big Cats India
- Accommodation in a beautiful resort on a twin-sharing basis in an AC Room, Cottage, or Tent based on the program.
- All meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Hi-Tea, & Dinner)
- All Safari Permits, Park Entry, Gypsy & Guide Charges,
- XY exclusive safari in Pench.
- All land transfers in AC vehicle.
- Personal expenses like Laundry, phone calls, liquor, a la carte food, etc.
- International or domestic airfares and rail tickets.
- Camera charges in the parks.
- Travel Insurance.
- Tips and Gratuities.
- Anything that is not mentioned in the inclusion section.