Kanha Fixed Departure
Kanha Fixed Departure Tours
3 Nights / 4 Days
→ 23 – 26 Dec 2023 (Sold out)
→ 29 Dec – 01 Jan 2024 (Sold out)
→ 25 – 28 Jan 2024 (2 Spot left)
→ 15 – 18 Feb 2024 (4 spot left)
→ 07 – 10 Mar 2024 (4 spot left)
Kanha National Park, one of the India’s famous national parks, offers a fascinating wildlife experience. It is home to a diverse range of wildlife, including tigers, leopards, sloth bears, dholes and over 300 bird species. The park’s rich biodiversity is a paradise for wildlife enthusiast. Its scenic beauty, characterized by rolling grasslands, dense forests, and meandering rivers, provides a beautiful backdrop for your safari.
A four day Kanha safari in Madhya Pradesh is your chance to experience this natural wonder. You will explore rugged terrains and peaceful lake, and also get to know local communities and their traditional way of life. This safari is a great opportunity to connect with nature, observe wildlife, and explore the local culture.
Kanha fixed departure tour itinerary
Arrival in Jabalpur, Kanha transfer & evening safar
Morning and Evening Safari, Overnight stay at Kanha
Morning and Evening Safari, Overnight Stay at Kanha
Morning Safari, Checkout After breakfast
- If cancellation requested before 10 days (or less) prior to departure OR No Show – No Refund.
- If cancellation requested before 20 to 11 days prior to departure – 20% of tour cost refunded.
- If cancellation requested before 30 to 21 days prior to departure – 40% of tour cost refunded.
- If cancellation requested before 30 to 59 days prior to departure – 60% of tour cost refunded.
- If cancellation requested before 60 days (or more) prior to departure – 80% of tour cost refunded.
- If cancellation requested before 120 days (or more) prior to departure- Full Refund.
To confirm your seat, a 50% advance amount along with a recognized Government Identity card (Aadhar, Pancard, Driver’s License, OCI, Passport, Voter’s ID, school/College ID) is to be sent to us.
For non Indian nationals, only Passport is allowed.
Id’s should be scanned and emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org
Double Sharing 4 Men Gypsy : INR 29,750/- per person
Double Sharing 6 Men Gypsy : INR 22,900/- per person
Cost per child (06-12yr) sharing room with two adults: INR 12600/-
All the stay are in Deluxe AC Rooms
Cost per person for a non-Indian individual is 6000/- INR extra than the cost of Indian nationals
- Accommodation in a beautiful jungle resort on a twin-sharing basis in an AC Room, Cottage, or Tent based on the program.
- Lunch, Hi-Tea, Dinner on Day 1
- Breakfast, Lunch, Hi-Tea, Dinner on Day 2 & 3
- Breakfast before checkout on Day 4
- All Safari Permits, Park Entry, Gypsy & Guide Charges,
- 06 exclusive open jeep safari in Pench.
- All land transfers in AC vehicle.
- Personal expenses like Laundry, phone calls, liquor, a la carte food, etc.
- International or domestic airfares and rail tickets.
- Camera charges in the parks.
- Travel Insurance.
- Tips and Gratuities.
- Anything that is not mentioned in the inclusion section.
We thank all of our guests for trusting Big Cats India and for trusting us with planning their wildlife holiday with us.
Read all our guests’ reviews on our Google business profile