Kanha Budget Tiger Safari
Are you planning a wildlife excursion tour with your family and friends? Let us offer you the best tour experience within your budget with our Kanha Budget Tour. Deep valleys, thriving grasslands, and dense bamboo forests beautified with plenty of flora and fauna make Kanha National Park a paradise for wildlife lovers and tiger enthusiasts. If one decides to explore the Kanha National Park to the fullest he/she needs to have plenty of time and money to spend on a luxurious stay. But some regular park visitors may not always want to spend a big amount of money on accommodation and safaris. So, we have specially designed this budget tour that will provide you full satisfaction of wildlife excursion with a reasonable economical stay but without compromising on your safety and cleanliness.
3 Nights 4 Days Kanha Budget Tour Itinerary
Arrival in Jabalpur, Kanha transfer & evening safar
Morning and Evening Safari, Overnight stay at Kanha
Morning and Evening Safari, Overnight Stay at Kanha
Morning Safari, Checkout After breakfast
- Increased chances of tiger spotting in its natural habitat due to the strong density of big cats.
- Get a chance to spot Bhoorsingh the Barasingha, the mascot of Kanha.
- Easier tiger sighting through the Tiger Show Program in the morning elephant safari.
- Wildlife excursions through open jeep and elephant safaris in the mornings and evenings.
- Spot the nocturnal animals such as owls, nightjars, leopards, and cats in the night safari.
- Closer tiger sightings give an opportunity for capturing every move and pose of the predator into the camera lenses.
Cost & Offer
Book for a group of 4 or more and get a discount of INR 1000/- per person
Book more than 120 days in advance and get a discount of INR 1000/- per person
INR 22,500/- per person
Booking amount: 50% of the tour cost.
Balance can be paid up to 15 days before departure.
Book your safari with Big Cats India
- Accommodation in a beautiful resort on a twin-sharing basis in an AC Room, Cottage, or Tent based on the program.
- All meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Hi-Tea, & Dinner)
- All Safari Permits, Park Entry, Gypsy & Guide Charges,
- XY exclusive safari in Pench.
- All land transfers in AC vehicle.
- Personal expenses like Laundry, phone calls, liquor, a la carte food, etc.
- International or domestic airfares and rail tickets.
- Camera charges in the parks.
- Travel Insurance.
- Tips and Gratuities.
- Anything that is not mentioned in the inclusion section.