Tadoba Weekend Tiger Safari
Want to make the weekend memorable? Attention all tiger lovers and wildlife adventure lovers! We have revised the Tadoba Weekend Tour for you. Although there are only two jungle safaris we assure you that your weekend will be totally unforgettable forever.
The largest and oldest tiger reserve of Maharashtra has a lot to offer. Royal Bengal Tiger sightings at a Closer distance, amazing views of pristine water of Tadoba & Kosla lakes and Tadoba river, appealing natural beauty of dense forests, and the rich biodiversity of Tadoba National Park are something that should never be missed out. So, What are you waiting for? Book our Tadoba Weekend Tour now and make your weekend memorable!
Tadoba Weekend Tiger Tour: 1 Night/2 Days Itinerary
Arrival in Nagpur, Tadoba transfer & evening safari
Morning Safari, Breakfast & Checkout
The trip ends with the beautiful memories and images captured during the safari. Bye-bye till next time.
- Increased chances of tiger sighting at a closer distance due to the strong density of big cats.
- You may be lucky to spot the famous tigress, Maya also called as ‘Queen of Tadoba’
- Excellent guidance in tiger tracing from the expert guides with the knowledge of various signs like pugmarks, alarm calls, etc.
- The enchanting natural beauty adorned with lakes & a river, and captivating wildlife make it a paradise for passionate wildlife photographers to capture in their cameras.
Cost & Offer
Book for a group of 4 or more and get a discount of INR 500/- per person
Book between 60 to 120 days in advance and get a discount of INR 500/- per person
Cost (Tadoba Safari Tour)
INR 8,500/- per person
Booking amount: 50% of the tour cost.
Balance can be paid up to 15 days before departure.
Note: Above cost is when you are looking for a group of a minimum of 4 pax.
- Accommodation in a beautiful jungle resort on a twin-sharing basis in an AC Room, Cottage, or Tent based on the program.
- Lunch, Hi-Tea, Dinner on Day 1
- Breakfast before checkout on Day 2
- All Safari Permits, Park Entry, Gypsy & Guide Charges,
- 02 open jeep safari in Tadoba.
- All land transfers in AC vehicle.
- Personal expenses like Laundry, phone calls, liquor, a la carte food, etc.
- International or domestic airfares and rail tickets.
- Camera charges in the parks.
- Travel Insurance.
- Tips and Gratuities.
- Anything that is not mentioned in the inclusion section.