Satpura Night Safari
Do you want to experience the jungle and its grandeur at night? Want to see how the wildlife dwells at night? Wish to get a real feel of thrill? Then Satpura Night Safari is perfect for you.
The aspect of the forest in Satpura changes at night when lighted by the stars and moon. You will get to see the habitats of nocturnal animals. You will be able to track the night’s rulers, such as Indian Wolves, Bengal tigers, and the Rusty Spotted Wild Cat. Seeing the owls and hearing their hoots is also an unforgettable safari experience. Seeing fireflies is a visually pleasing experience as well.
During the Satpura tiger tour at night, one can also feel the calmness of the Denwa river. Seeing the moon’s reflection on the river is a breathtaking sight. And what’s more interesting is seeing the tiger drinking the water of this river.
In the Satpura night safari, looking up and experiencing the light from the star makes you believe you are in a fairy tale land. Also, it will give amazing tales to tell others at home.
Major Nocturnal Mammals
- Bengal Tigers
- Indian Leopards
- Indian Hyenas
- Rusty Spotted Cat
- Honey Badgers
- Sloth Bears
Major Nocturnal Birds
- Indian Scops Owl
- Indian Nightjar
- Black-crowned Night Heron
- Jungle Owlet
- Grey Nightjar
- Savanna Nightjar
- Large-Tailed Nightjar
So, what are you still waiting for? Click the button below to experience the glitz and glam of sparkling stars, a gleaming moon, and exhilarating animals at Satpura with Big Cats India.
Satpura Night Safari Timings
The Satpura night safari starts from 6.00 pm to 9.00 pm. And it happens only in the Sehra, Jamanidev, and Parsapani buffer zones.
Only 12 gypsies are allowed during the night safari.
Cost & Offer
Book for a group of 4 or more and get a discount of INR 1000/- per person
Book more than 120 days in advance and get a discount of INR 1000/- per person
Cost Starting From
INR 6000/- per person
Booking amount: 50% of the tour cost.
Balance can be paid up to 15 days before departure.
Book your safari with Big Cats India
- Accommodation in a beautiful jungle resort on a twin-sharing basis in an AC Room, Cottage, or Tent based on the program.
- Lunch, Hi-Tea, Dinner on Day 1
- Breakfast, Lunch, Hi-Tea, Dinner on Days 2 & 3
- Breakfast before checkout on Day 4
- All Safari Permits, Park Entry, Gypsy & Guide Charges,
- 06 exclusive open jeep safari in Satpura.
- All land transfers in AC vehicle.
- Personal expenses like Laundry, phone calls, liquor, a la carte food, etc.
- International or domestic airfares and rail tickets.
- Camera charges in the parks.
- Travel Insurance.
- Tips and Gratuities.
- Anything that is not mentioned in the inclusion section.