Ranthambore Weekend Tiger Safari
Do you want to make your precious weekend exciting and full of adrenaline? Are you looking to have a great adventure with your friends or family? Then how about tracking big cats in Ranthambore tiger reserve? For adventure lovers like you, we have specially designed a Ranthambore weekend tour package that will make your weekend with your loved ones memorable and exciting.
Ranthambore with its rich flora and fauna is a perfect short vacation gateway where you will get a chance to feel the wilderness of thrilling animals like Royal Bengal Tigers, and Leopards. Capture their glimpses in your camera or take back home the tales to tell of your adventurous weekend safari. So what are you waiting for? Plan your weekend safari today. Book your Ranthambore weekend Tour now!
Ranthambore Weekend Tour Itinerary
Arrival in Nagpur, Pench transfer & evening safari
Morning Safari, Checkout after breakfast
The trip ends with the beautiful memories and images captured during the safari. Bye-bye till next time.
- Due to the large population of big cats, there are more chances of seeing a tiger in its natural habitat.
- Explore a variety of animals, including Sambhar Deer, Macaques, Leopards, Nilgai, and Asian Elephants, in addition to big cats.
- With their extensive understanding of tigers’ lives, expert naturalists will lead you to view tigers.
- Morning and evening wildlife excursions in open jeeps and elephant safaris are available.
- The natural beauty and fascinating fauna give the ideal setting for wildlife photographers to capture them on film.
Cost & Offer
Book for a group of 4 or more and get a discount of INR 500/- per person
Book more than 120 days in advance and get a discount of INR 500/- per person
Cost Starting from
INR 10,900/- per person
Booking amount: 50% of the tour cost.
Balance can be paid up to 15 days before departure.
Book your safari with Big Cats India
- Accommodation in a beautiful resort on a twin-sharing basis in an AC Room, Cottage, or Tent based on the program.
- Lunch, Hi-Tea, & Dinner on Day 1
- Breakfast before checkout on Day 2
- All Safari Permits, Park Entry, Gypsy & Guide Charges,
- 2 exclusive safari in Pench.
- All land transfers in AC vehicle.
- Personal expenses like Laundry, phone calls, liquor, a la carte food, etc.
- International or domestic airfares and rail tickets.
- Camera charges in the parks.
- Travel Insurance.
- Tips and Gratuities.
- Anything that is not mentioned in the inclusion section.