Pench Weekend Tiger Safari
Want to have a short break from routine life on the weekend? Well, our Pench Weekend Tour is the perfect short and sweet option to refresh yourself. Most wildlife lovers and photographers prefer this weekend tour if they just want to explore the wildlife and capture it with their cameras. You will definitely enjoy the flora and fauna of Pench with your family and friends.
The Pench Weekend Tour offers you two jungle safaris where you get a thrilling experience of sighting big cats like Royal Bengal Tigers, leopards, and jungle cats. Apart from them, jackals, sloth bears, four-horned antelope, gaur, and various bird species will also welcome you. The thick forests, lush grasslands, and stunning wildlife sightings give you a lifetime memorable experience even within two days of the weekend.
Pench Weekend Tour Itinerary
Arrival in Nagpur, Pench transfer & evening safari
Morning Safari, Checkout after breakfast
The trip ends with the beautiful memories and images captured during the safari. Bye-bye till next time.
- Witness the natural beauty while touring from the banks of the Pench river.
- Savor the smell of a variety of flora and explore the fauna of the jungle.
- Wildlife excursions through open jeep in mornings and evenings.
Cost & Offer
Book for a group of 4 or more and get a discount of INR 500/- per person
Book between 60 to 120 days in advance and get a discount of INR 500/- per person
INR 9,800/- per person*
Booking amount: 50% of the tour cost.
Balance can be paid up to 15 days before departure.
Note: Above cost is when you are looking for a group of a minimum of 4 pax.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Book your safari with Big Cats India
- Accommodation in a beautiful resort on a twin-sharing basis in an AC Room, Cottage, or Tent based on the program.
- Lunch, Hi-Tea, & Dinner on Day 1
- Breakfast before checkout on Day 2
- All Safari Permits, Park Entry, Gypsy & Guide Charges,
- 2 exclusive safari in Pench.
- All land transfers in AC vehicle.
- Personal expenses like Laundry, phone calls, liquor, a la carte food, etc.
- International or domestic airfares and rail tickets.
- Camera charges in the parks.
- Travel Insurance.
- Tips and Gratuities.
- Anything that is not mentioned in the inclusion section.