Panna Weekend Tiger Safari
Want to get away from your everyday life for the weekend? Want to do something unique on Saturday and Sunday? Then our Panna Weekend Tiger Safari is an excellent way to rejuvenate yourself in a short period. It is a fantastic destination where you and your family/friends/coworkers will undoubtedly have a fantastic time.
The Panna Weekend Tour includes two jungle excursions to see big cats such as Royal Bengal Tigers, Indian leopards, and Caracals. Cheetals, chinkara, nilgai, and other mammals can also be seen. There are also around 200 bird species to capture in your cameras and then, later on, later on, to upload on your Instagram.
Panna 2 Days 1 Night Weekend Tour Itinerary
Arrival in Khajuraho, Panna transfer & evening safari
By 9:30 a.m, our driver will meet you at the Khajuraho airport/railway. You will eat breakfast at a restaurant on your way to the Panna resort. After checking in, freshen up, eat lunch, and start preparing for our evening safari. Post this, you will be given snacks and tea. A discussion will also be held on the amazing photos you have taken of the wildlife. After that, you can take a rest, roam around or enjoy the amenities of the resort. At night we meet up for the dinner. After finishing the dinner some tips on the photography and an idea of the next day’s safari will be given.
Morning Safari, Checkout After Breakfast
Sunday will begin with an early morning wake-up call. You will be quickly taken on a morning safari because there are more chances of seeing wildlife during this time. After breakfast, you will check out of the resort following your safari. Our driver will pick you up at the resort and take you to the airport/railway station. You will be dropped off in Nagpur around 3:00 PM. Please schedule a flight or train for 5:00 PM.
Your weekend trip concludes with beautiful memories and amazing photos for uploading on Instagram. Goodbye until the next time.
- Extremely good tiger tracing guidance from knowledgeable experts who are familiar with a variety of cues such as pugmarks, the direction of the tiger’s roar, and other indicators.
- Boat ride on the pristine river Ken to track the famous wildlife of it.
- Wildlife excursions through open jeep and elephant safaris in the mornings and evenings.
Cost & Offer
Book for a group of 4 or more and get a discount of INR 500/- per person
Book between 60 to 120 days in advance and get a discount of INR 500/- per person
INR 8,900/- per person
Booking amount: 50% of the tour cost.
Balance can be paid up to 15 days before departure.
Note: Above cost is when you are looking for a group of a minimum of 4 pax.
Book your safari with Big Cats India
- Accommodation in a beautiful resort on a twin-sharing basis in an AC Room, Cottage, or Tent based on the program.
- Lunch, Hi-Tea, & Dinner on Day 1
- Breakfast before checkout on Day 2
- All Safari Permits, Park Entry, Gypsy & Guide Charges,
- 2 exclusive safari in Panna.
- All land transfers in AC vehicle.
- Personal expenses like Laundry, phone calls, liquor, a la carte food, etc.
- International or domestic airfares and rail tickets.
- Camera charges in the parks.
- Travel Insurance.
- Tips and Gratuities.
- Anything that is not mentioned in the inclusion section.