Panna Weekend Tiger Safari
Want to get away from your everyday life for the weekend? Want to do something unique on Saturday and Sunday? Then our Panna Weekend Tiger Safari is an excellent way to rejuvenate yourself in a short period. It is a fantastic destination where you and your family/friends/coworkers will undoubtedly have a fantastic time.
The Panna Weekend Tour includes two jungle excursions to see big cats such as Royal Bengal Tigers, Indian leopards, and Caracals. Cheetals, chinkara, nilgai, and other mammals can also be seen. There are also around 200 bird species to capture in your cameras and then, later on, later on, to upload on your Instagram.
Panna 2 Days 1 Night Weekend Tour Itinerary
Arrival in Khajuraho, Panna transfer & evening safari
Morning Safari, Checkout after breakfast
- Extremely good tiger tracing guidance from knowledgeable experts who are familiar with a variety of cues such as pugmarks, the direction of the tiger’s roar, and other indicators.
- Boat ride on the pristine river Ken to track the famous wildlife of it.
- Wildlife excursions through open jeep and elephant safaris in the mornings and evenings.
Cost & Offer
Book for a group of 4 or more and get a discount of INR 500/- per person
Book more than 120 days in advance and get a discount of INR 500/- per person
INR 8,900/- per person
Booking amount: 50% of the tour cost.
Balance can be paid up to 15 days before departure.
Book your safari with Big Cats India
- Accommodation in a beautiful resort on a twin-sharing basis in an AC Room, Cottage, or Tent based on the program.
- Lunch, Hi-Tea, & Dinner on Day 1
- Breakfast before checkout on Day 2
- All Safari Permits, Park Entry, Gypsy & Guide Charges,
- 2 exclusive safari in Panna.
- All land transfers in AC vehicle.
- Personal expenses like Laundry, phone calls, liquor, a la carte food, etc.
- International or domestic airfares and rail tickets.
- Camera charges in the parks.
- Travel Insurance.
- Tips and Gratuities.
- Anything that is not mentioned in the inclusion section.