Bandhavgarh Weekend Tiger Safari
Looking for a short vacation on the weekend? Does wildlife fascinate you? Then you must go for our Bandhavgarh Weekend Tour which will give you complete satisfaction of adventure plus rejuvenation. Due to the strong population of tigers, you may be lucky to see the Royal Bengal Tigers, and Leopards in your two safaris offered in the Weekend Tour.
This short wildlife excursion will give you an experience of wilderness in natural beauty.
So, this is an ideal option for you to spend time with your family & friends while experiencing the adventure of wildlife sightings and exploring its mythological connection.
With a huge variety of unique flora and fauna, our Bandhavgarh weekend tour has a lot of things to offer. Are you ready to grab this amazing opportunity after a long gap of lockdown?
Bandhavgarh Weekend Tour Itinerary
Arrival in Jabalpur, Bandhavgarh transfer & evening safari
You are requested to reach Jabalpur airport/railway station latest by 9:30 AM – Upon your arrival, our driver will pick you up. You will have a pit stop for your breakfast on your way to Bandhavgarh resort. Upon check-in, without any further delays, we’ll freshen up, have lunch and get ready for our evening safari. Post evening safari, you will be served hot coffee/tea with some quick snacks along with a post-safari discussion on the images made and tips for your upcoming safaris. Meet the group again over dinner, post-dinner some quick talks, and lights off for the day.
Morning Safari, Checkout After Breakfast
Wake-up call early morning for our morning safari, post-safari, we will be checking out from the resort after breakfast. Our driver will pick you up from the resort to your airport/railway station. You will be dropped off at Jabalpur around 3 3:30 PM. We recommend you book a flight or train for 5:00 PM.
The weekend trip ends with the beautiful memories and images captured during the safari. Bye-bye till next time.
- Increased chances of tiger sighting in its natural habitat due to the strong population of big cats.
- Apart from big cats, explore a variety of wildlife including Barasingha, Bisons, Leopards, Wild Dogs, and Asian Elephants.
- Expert naturalists guide you to see tigers with their profound knowledge of tigers’ lifestyles.
- Wildlife excursions through open jeep and elephant safaris in the mornings and evenings.
- The natural beauty and enthralling wildlife provide the perfect place for passionate wildlife photographers to capture them in their cameras.
Cost & Offer
Book for a group of 4 or more and get a discount of INR 500/- per person
Book between 60 to 120 days in advance and get a discount of INR 500/- per person
INR 8,900/- per person
Booking amount: 50% of the tour cost.
Balance can be paid up to 15 days before departure.
Note: Above cost is when you are looking for a group of a minimum of 4 pax.
Book your safari with Big Cats India
- Accommodation in a beautiful resort on a twin-sharing basis in an AC Room, Cottage, or Tent based on the program.
- Lunch, Hi-Tea, & Dinner on Day 1
- Breakfast before checkout on Day 2
- All Safari Permits, Park Entry, Gypsy & Guide Charges,
- 2 exclusive safari in Bandhavgarh.
- All land transfers in AC vehicle.
- Personal expenses like Laundry, phone calls, liquor, a la carte food, etc.
- International or domestic airfares and rail tickets.
- Camera charges in the parks.
- Travel Insurance.
- Tips and Gratuities.
- Anything that is not mentioned in the inclusion section.