Bandhavgarh Weekend Tiger Safari
Looking for a short vacation on the weekend? Does wildlife fascinate you? Then you must go for our Bandhavgarh Weekend Tour which will give you complete satisfaction of adventure plus rejuvenation. Due to the strong population of tigers, you may be lucky to see the Royal Bengal Tigers, and Leopards in your two safaris offered in the Weekend Tour.
This short wildlife excursion will give you an experience of wilderness in natural beauty.
So, this is an ideal option for you to spend time with your family & friends while experiencing the adventure of wildlife sightings and exploring its mythological connection.
With a huge variety of unique flora and fauna, our Bandhavgarh weekend tour has a lot of things to offer. Are you ready to grab this amazing opportunity after a long gap of lockdown?
Bandhavgarh Weekend Tour Itinerary
Arrival in Jabalpur, Bandhavgarh transfer & evening safari
Morning Safari, Checkout after breakfast
The weekend trip ends with the beautiful memories and images captured during the safari. Bye-bye till next time.
- Increased chances of tiger sighting in its natural habitat due to the strong population of big cats.
- Apart from big cats, explore a variety of wildlife including Barasingha, Bisons, Leopards, Wild Dogs, and Asian Elephants.
- Expert naturalists guide you to see tigers with their profound knowledge of tigers’ lifestyles.
- Wildlife excursions through open jeep and elephant safaris in the mornings and evenings.
- The natural beauty and enthralling wildlife provide the perfect place for passionate wildlife photographers to capture them in their cameras.
Cost & Offer
Book for a group of 4 or more and get a discount of INR 500/- per person
Book more than 120 days in advance and get a discount of INR 500/- per person
INR 8,900/- per person
Booking amount: 50% of the tour cost.
Balance can be paid up to 15 days before departure.
Book your safari with Big Cats India
- Accommodation in a beautiful resort on a twin-sharing basis in an AC Room, Cottage, or Tent based on the program.
- Lunch, Hi-Tea, & Dinner on Day 1
- Breakfast before checkout on Day 2
- All Safari Permits, Park Entry, Gypsy & Guide Charges,
- 2 exclusive safari in Bandhavgarh.
- All land transfers in AC vehicle.
- Personal expenses like Laundry, phone calls, liquor, a la carte food, etc.
- International or domestic airfares and rail tickets.
- Camera charges in the parks.
- Travel Insurance.
- Tips and Gratuities.
- Anything that is not mentioned in the inclusion section.