Jim Corbett Fixed Departure
Jim Corbett Fixed Departure Tours
3 Nights / 4 Days
→ 23 – 26 Dec 2023 (Sold out)
→ 29 Dec – 01 Jan 2024 (Sold out)
→ 25 – 28 Jan 2024 (2 Spot left)
→ 15 – 18 Feb 2024 (4 spot left)
→ 07 – 10 Mar 2024 (4 spot left)
Discover the wonders of Jim Corbett National Park with our 4-day safari. It will provide an easy and memorable wildlife adventure. This journey is your gateway to explore the park’s rich wildlife, from the majestic Bengal tigers to a diverse array of flora and fauna. Multiple wildlife safaris offer the chance to witness these incredible creatures in their natural habitat. Comfortable accommodations and delicious meals are included to ensure a worry-free experience.
In addition to wildlife, the park is a haven for birdwatching enthusiasts, with numerous bird species to spot and admire. Our experienced guides will help you identify and appreciate the abundant avian life, and make it a fantastic experience for both seasoned wildlife enthusiasts and first time visitors.
Jim Corbett fixed departure tour itinerary
Day 1: Arrival in Patnagar/Ramnagar, Jim Corbett transfer & evening safari.
Morning & Evening Safari, Overnight stay in Jim Corbett Tiger Reserve
Morning & Evening Safari, Overnight stay in Jim Corbett National Park
Morning Safari, Checkout After Breakfast
- If cancellation requested before 10 days (or less) prior to departure OR No Show – No Refund.
- If cancellation requested before 20 to 11 days prior to departure – 20% of tour cost refunded.
- If cancellation requested before 30 to 21 days prior to departure – 40% of tour cost refunded.
- If cancellation requested before 30 to 59 days prior to departure – 60% of tour cost refunded.
- If cancellation requested before 60 days (or more) prior to departure – 80% of tour cost refunded.
- If cancellation requested before 120 days (or more) prior to departure- Full Refund.
To confirm your seat, a 50% advance amount along with a recognized Government Identity card (Aadhar, Pancard, Driver’s License, OCI, Passport, Voter’s ID, school/College ID) is to be sent to us.
For non Indian nationals, only Passport is allowed.
Id’s should be scanned and emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org
Double Sharing 4 Men Gypsy : INR 29,750/- per person
Double Sharing 6 Men Gypsy : INR 22,900/- per person
Cost per child (06-12yr) sharing room with two adults: INR 12600/-
All the stay are in Deluxe AC Rooms
Cost per person for a non-Indian individual is 6000/- INR extra than the cost of Indian nationals
- Accommodation in a beautiful jungle resort on a twin-sharing basis in an AC Room, Cottage, or Tent based on the program.
- Lunch, Hi-Tea, Dinner on Day 1
- Breakfast, Lunch, Hi-Tea, Dinner on Day 2 & 3
- Breakfast before checkout on Day 4
- All Safari Permits, Park Entry, Gypsy & Guide Charges,
- 06 exclusive open jeep safari in Pench.
- All land transfers in AC vehicle.
- Personal expenses like Laundry, phone calls, liquor, a la carte food, etc.
- International or domestic airfares and rail tickets.
- Camera charges in the parks.
- Travel Insurance.
- Tips and Gratuities.
- Anything that is not mentioned in the inclusion section.
We thank all of our guests for trusting Big Cats India and for trusting us with planning their wildlife holiday with us.
Read all our guests’ reviews on our Google business profile