Satpura Weekend Tiger Safari
Want to take a weekend getaway from your normal routine? Our Satpura Weekend Tour is a great way to renew yourself in a short amount of time. It is a great destination where you and your family/friends/office colleagues will undoubtedly have an amazing time.
The Satpura Weekend Tour includes two jungle excursions where you can see big cats like Royal Bengal Tigers and Indian leopards. There are also blackbuck, gaur, sloth bears, chowsingha, pangolins, and other 45 mammals to spot. There are also around 300 species of bird to spot.
Even within two days of the weekend, the dense forests, vast grasslands, and breathtaking wildlife sightings will provide a memorable experience.
Satpura 2 Days 1 Night Weekend Tour Itinerary
Arrival in Jabalpur, Satpura transfer & evening safari
Morning Safari, Checkout after breakfast
Your weekend trip ends with the beautiful memories and images captured during the safari. good-bye till next time.
- One of the best tiger reserves in India is to see 52 mammals, 300 bird species, 31 reptiles, and 50 species of butterflies.
- Enjoy the aromas of various flora.
- Wildlife excursions through open jeep in mornings and evenings.
Cost & Offer
Book for a group of 4 or more and get a discount of INR 500/- per person
Book between 60 to 120 days in advance and get a discount of INR 500/- per person
INR 8,900/- per person
Booking amount: 50% of the tour cost.
Balance can be paid up to 15 days before departure.
Note: Above cost is when you are looking for a group of a minimum of 4 pax.
Book your safari with Big Cats India
- Accommodation in a beautiful resort on a twin-sharing basis in an AC Room, Cottage, or Tent based on the program.
- Lunch, Hi-Tea, & Dinner on Day 1
- Breakfast before checkout on Day 2
- All Safari Permits, Park Entry, Gypsy & Guide Charges,
- 2 exclusive safari in Satpura.
- All land transfers in AC vehicle.
- Personal expenses like Laundry, phone calls, liquor, a la carte food, etc.
- International or domestic airfares and rail tickets.
- Camera charges in the parks.
- Travel Insurance.
- Tips and Gratuities.
- Anything that is not mentioned in the inclusion section.