Pench Tadoba Tiger Tour
If you are a wildlife lover and particularly a tiger enthusiast then you must visit Pench and Tadoba Tiger Reserves. Capturing Big Cat’s aggressive look in the eyes and royal walk in your camera is a thrill in itself. As the lockdown is now unlocked after almost 2 years, how about releasing all your stress and anxiety by doing a Tiger Safari Tour.
Well, sighting a tiger, a top predator in its natural habitat is a one-of-its-kind thrilling experience. Our Pench-Tadoba Tiger Safari Tour is designed in a manner that allows you to witness the wild big cats’ in their natural habitat. Our regular and new tourists enjoy this tour to the fullest. Along with the Royal Bengal tiger and Indian Leopards in Big Cats species, you can also spot other species like wild boar, sloth bear, jackal, peafowl, wild dog, fox, striped hyena, sambar, Indian wolf, Gaur, bison, and Porcupine.
Pench Tiger Tour Itinerary
Your title goes here...
- Witness the natural beauty while touring from the banks of the Pench river.
- The natural beauty and enthralling wildlife provide the perfect place for passionate wildlife photographers to capture them in their cameras.
- Closer tiger sightings give an opportunity for capturing every move and pose of the predator into the camera lenses.
- Being accessible from two states, tiger safari in Pench tiger reserve will provide you an opportunity to explore two different landscapes.
- Accommodation at a beautiful luxurious resort on a twin-sharing basis in an AC Room, Cottage, or Tent based on the program.
- All meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Hi-Tea, & Dinner)
- All Safari Permits, Park Entry, Gypsy & Guide Charges,
- XY exclusive safari in Pench.
- XY exclusive safari in Tadoba.
- Land transfer between the lodges in both the parks.
- All land transfers in AC vehicle.
- Personal expenses like Laundry, phone calls, liquor, a la carte food, etc.
- International or domestic airfares and rail tickets.
- Camera charges in the parks.
- Travel Insurance.
- Tips and Gratuities.
- Anything that is not mentioned in the inclusion section.
About Pench & Tadoba Tiger Park
Pench Tiger Reserve in Madhya Pradesh boasts to be the most popular wildlife destination in India and houses the most amazing wildlife species. One more reason for its fame is its mention in the famous Rudyard Kipling’s ‘The Jungle Book’
Whereas Tadoba National Park is the oldest and largest wildlife sanctuary in Maharashtra and a dense forest area, grasslands, deep valleys, and lakes make Tadoba an ideal space for spotting the tigers and other wild animals.
Our Pench-Tadoba Tiger Safari tour will definitely mesmerize you to make it a memorable tour for a lifetime.
So, are you ready to experience this full thrill and adventurous jungle safari with Big Cats India in an open-top gypsy vehicle? We are just an inquiry away. We will ensure that you enjoy the tiger safari tour to its best and make it an unforgettable memory!